BACP registration number 00916461
CDI registration number 567675
• NHS CYP IAPT Enhanced Evidence-Based Practice CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy), Manchester Mental Health CBT Training Centre, Prestwich, Manchester. This is a level 7 equivalent qualification, qualifying me to deliver three behavioural models of CBT – Behavioural Activation for low mood, Worry Management for moderate anxiety, and Habituation therapy for treating phobias.
• Level 4 Diploma in Therapeutic Counselling, accredited by the CPCAB (Counselling and Psychotherapy Central Awarding Body). This is my primary therapy training and fully qualifies me to be a Person Centred Therapist.
• Level 3 Certificate in Counselling Studies
• Postgraduate Diploma in Careers Guidance (Level 7), University West of England.
• I currently work as a counsellor for a small charity that provides emotional, health and wellbeing support to young people. I work in three schools, and I do one day in the community.
• Health Education England Peninsula Postgraduate Medical Education, Careers Guidance Practitioner. I worked with doctors in training providing one to one careers coaching. I also delivered careers focused group works and training sessions. I was responsible for the design and delivery of the careers provision for doctors in training in two NHS Trusts.
• Careers South West, Career Adviser. I did various roles in my time at Careers South West. I worked in a large Academy School as the lead career adviser, managing the design and delivery or careers provision in the school. I also worked with unemployed young people supporting their transition into employment, education and training.